- Joined Essar in 2007 as part of the Business Leadership Program.
- Worked as part of Shipping & Ports Corporate Finance team, Chairman’s Secretariat and as Head of Business Development & Investor Relations for Essar Ports Ltd (India).
- Extensive experience in development of new ports and modernization programs, offshore oil & gas drilling and shipping.
- Holds an MBA from IIFT, New Delhi, and an honours degree in Economics from Delhi University.
- Joined Essar in 2014 in the Essar Steel Algoma Corporate Finance team.
- Diverse international experience encompassing direct investments and fund management, banking, project finance and transaction advisory across Investment banks, Commercial banks and Big4.
- Seasoned professional with over 20 years’ experience encompassing stakeholder relationship management across both start-up environments and established businesses.
- Holds an MBA from IIM, Calcutta, and an undergraduate degree in Mechanical engineering.